Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 March 2011

Ellie leaving?




Today, to my surprise, I had a conversation with the ever so popular; fakeshake3. She isn't really very sociable , to my knowledge that is, so it was quite a surprise when she answered me.

Here's what she had to say...

Sorry about the shit quality, I was rushing.



She was actually really nice and I was VERY shocked when she mentioned leaving. It would be sad to see her go, but to my analysis, she is too obsessed to leave. She is probably THE most famous person in Dollywood, she's a Stardoll treasure. The main reason many would disagree with me, is due to envy, but we should all be grateful for what we have.

What do you think?
Would you care if Ellie left?

xoxo
freeduck_

3 comments:

Baya Nikolas said...

Lol, I doubt she'll leave....well not now anyways.

RobynisDreaming said...

I don't think she wants to leave but she just feels lonely? maybe. You and her could become good friends, it was nice of you to chat to her and not give up or ignore her like others might.

I don't know much about her but she seems kind...

Wooldoor said...

To be honest Jack, I think it's a bit pointless for apologizing for poor quality when a person can see the screen caps' quite clearly.